Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Medical Joy






Might be a little difficult to read, but this is an excerpt from my letter from the FAA Aerospace Medical Certification Division! Finally, in print, and so appropriate, my birthday is today! I have a clean medical until June 2013! It's been a process that started almost a full year ago, June 6th. Wow, gotta love that government efficiency, I bet you can't wait for those new GM vehicles now!

Anyway, thank you very much to many people that expressed support from my last post, I admit it was quite a downer. But, maybe God threw out my back for a reason, so I could receive such encouragement and to give me some contemplation time. Consequently, my Monday lesson was cancelled because my back was still sore. I have another coming up (not to worry Mom, I won't say when), with all your well wishes, I am some renewed spirit. I don't care when I solo, or even pass my checkride, just so long as I become a safe and proficient pilot.

Thanks all, keep watching, more adventures to come! Especially with the baby due in 3 weeks!

1 comment:

Marty said...

Congratulations on the medical and Happy Birthday!